Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday My Girl!!!!!

Nana was already in her bed, when I jumped in her room at about 12 midnight just to wish her "Happy Birthday"... She look sleepy but a liitle bit excited with what I did to her. I promised to her that I will arrange for her birthday party this Saturday 16 January 2010. She look at me and say "Thank you, Mak", followed with a hug and kiss me on my cheek.

She paused after that and slowly tell me that she is hungry. In the middle of the night, I could only suggest her for a bread with jam, and luckily she nodded YES for my offer. I ran downstairs, preparing her bread with jam, and bring it up to her room with a glass of water. I sit and watched her finished her bread with sleepy eyes. After finishing her drinks, I ask her to sleep because tomorrow is another Monday and she has to go to school like usual.

Cepatnya masa berlalu...... Nana dahpun 6 tahun....yang pasti walaupun dia tak merasai kasih sayang bapa kandungnya... Aku akan pastikan hidup dia sempurna serba serbi dan cukup kasih sayang dari aku, Is, Ika dan Faris. We will be your shoulder to cry on SAYANG.

No comments:

Post a Comment