Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Party for Cute NANA (6th Bday)

Finally......, I've made it. Setting a birthday party for Nana last Saturday. I had to wake up much earlier that weekend just to ensure everything runs smoothly as it plan. Having all household chores to do, plus preparation for the party tonight, it makes me felt a bit tension and tired. At times, I feel that I need to cancel the plan and postponed it to another day, but looking at Nana (so eager to have her birthday party), I will feel so miserable if I cancel it.
Luckily, mak came to help me around. Actually, I only cook Mee Kari, and plan to buy sate to add up the menu for tonight (taklah susah sangat), but the things is, I have to do all the works alone with disturbance from my kids including Nana itself. Is went to work till noon. And thanks to Abg Izal, sending Nor, his maid over to my house to help me. Abg Titik was the one I ask to buy Nana's Birthday cake.
By 7.30pm, all preparation have been in order and Nana has change to her princess dress (baju pusing2 as what she call it) waiting downstairs to welcome the guest. I did call Nurin, asking her to come over and bring Aisyah (Nana's best friend) to her party.
Guests' Lists
1) Win, Azam and Delisya
2) Abg Izal, Hera, Iman and Lutfi
3) Abg Naz, Kak Yan, Nabil, Naqib, Ain,
4) Nurin, Aisyah, and her son
5) Najib, wife and his daughter (neighbour)
6) Kak Titik
I treat everybody with dinner first, then to cake session. After lighting all the candles and everybody sing a birthday song to Nana, she with the help of others blew the candles with a big smile. She look so happy today, especially with all her good friends and cousins around. Me and hubby didn't give her anything on that evening, because we will bring her, Ika n Faris to Kota Kinabalu this coming weekend. That will be the present for all my children, especially Nana because this will be the 1st time for them flying in an aeroplane. I have plan it with Is since August last year. Hopefully everything will be as plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment