Friday, January 8, 2010

A Brief Story of Me and My Family





HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!

This is not the 1st time for me blogging in the net. Before this I'm more concentrated in marketing my product using blog but as time passes, I think it is more interesting for me to write things happening around me and my family especially to my prince and 2 lovely princess. Their life journey is only at the beginning and I feel that I will let them know and look at all happiness and sorrows in their life using this blog I've created.

As for me, I do have a lot of memories along my journeys. Some make me smile and some makes me wonder why those things happened to me...


But as for today, I thank Allah for all his help in making me a strong person, a wife for a charismatic, hardworking and lovable husband and a mother of 3 lovely kids.
As a working mom and wife, I somehow felt depressed because I couldn't give 100% commitment to all my love ones, but yet I will try to be THE BEST AMONG THE BEST for them. I will make sure that their live will be in order, achieve what they desire and be the one they will turn to if they loss their way and to express their happiness in life.

2 comments:

  1. thank u my friend... Bacalah kalau boring2 tu... Lepas ni leh arr aku baca hang punya...

    ReplyDelete