Friday, January 8, 2010

Another Year of Learning For My Princess

School begin on 04th January 2010, and both my princess have to wake up earlier than before. Ika is now in standard 2 and Nana turn 6 this year. Me and my hubby take 2 days off just to make sure that everything run smoothly for both of them. Ika still went to the same school (Sek Keb Seri Putra) but Nana went to a new school (PASTI, Seksyen 5, Bkt Mahkota) with her favourite friend (Aisyah Safia, Nurin's Daughter).

Both of us including Faris (our 6th months baby boy) send Ika first to her school (thinking that she will be ok because of the same school environment before). This year she moved to 2 Kenanga (3rd class from 9 classes rank based on final year result) Like usual, Monday morning, the school starts with "perhimpunan" done in school hall. Along the way to the hall, I can see many parents taking the day off too to send their kids especially those in standard one to school. There are so many expressions on the kids faces on their 1st day of school. Cries, screams, fear are all over the places.

Looking at her surrounding, Ika also started to act differently... She refuse to let go of my hand, but I managed to console her with the reason to sent Nana to PASTI (as this is her 1st day in that school). I left her at the hall and went straight to send Nana to PASTI.

For Nana, although PASTI is new for her, she will be allright if she can be in the same school or even same class with Aisyah. At 1st, she was placed in the different class (with no appearance of Aisyah)... Me and my hubby could see that she is not very happy and searching for Aisyah. Looking at her face, we sympathized her and I asked my hubby to talk to Ustaz Nasir (the principle) just asking him a favor, so that Nana can be in the same class with Aisyah. Luckily we get a positive answer on the matter and ustaz bring her to Aisyah's class.

Sitting beside Aisyah, I can see her face glows and a smile comes from her (I observed her from the window outside the class). She even wave at me with a sweet smile. Feeling relieved with the situation, both of us and Faris went home.

At 2.30pm, we sent Ika to her Religious School (also in Seri Putra). This is her 2nd time to religious school (went to KAFA in Bandar Baru Bangi last year). She is not too keen to go to the school coz of the temperature (too hot in the afternoon). Feeling uneasy with the scarf that she has to wear, and even too much comments on the weather. But, with me advising and comforting her, she understand what's the need of her to be in the school. Me and my hubby send her to her class (3rd floor, 2 Ibnu Khaldun) and promised to fetch her at 5.30pm.

The whole day, me and my hubby is too busy sending, picking up and managing Ika n Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment